We are back after a long hiatus! In our forty-third episode, we discuss a variety of current topics, including the new KLM flight, the proposed helicopter for EPS, CFR/Farmfair and the future of Northlands, the future of Rexall Place, Wi-Fi on the LRT, and more.
Edmonton now has a direct flight to continental Europe, so what’s Air Canada’s problem? Do the police really need a $7.2 million helicopter? What’s the future of the rodeo? Can Northlands find a future in agriculture? What about Rexall Place, what’s going to happen with that building now that the new arena is under construction? We discuss those questions and more.
Here are some relevant links for this episode:
- KLM’s new flight between Edmonton and Amsterdam
- Proposed $7.2 million helicopter for the Edmonton Police Service
- Edmonton leaders gather to speak on fast-growing city’s priorities
- Northlands announces Arena Strategy Committee
- Hicks on Biz: Face of agriculture changing
- Cell Phone & Wi-Fi Coverage in LRT Stations and Tunnels
Thanks for listening!