In our nineteenth episode we discuss YEGQUEST. We recorded this episode a while ago, but the hashtag remains as popular as ever on Twitter!
Why do we identify as either northsiders or southsiders? Why do we stick close to home and only rarely venture outside our comfort zones? What’s out there to see if you want to explore Edmonton? We discuss these questions and more, plus we share some ideas on places to check out!
Here are some relevant links for this episode:
- Simons: Reject north-south divisions: This city belongs to us all
- YEGQUEST: The Adventure Begins on Storify
- Plucky Edmontonians urged to fly the coop for free-range treasure hunt
- Adventure in Edmonton: Fort Edmonton Footbridge & Wolf Willow Ravine
- YEGQUEST Photo Galleries
- Cool shops for seriously good food in Edmonton and area
Thanks for listening. Get out there and explore!